State of Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources Newsletter
In this Issue:
- Spared by a Direct Hit, but Not Spared from Damaging Floods
- Know Your Stuff
- Do You Live in a Flood Zone?
- New Consumer Tools to Shop and Explore Coverage Options
- What if I can’t pay my credit card bills and loans after a natural disaster?
- Make a Disaster Plan for your Pets
- Dam Safety Awareness
- Does Automobile Insurance Cover Flood Damage?
- What Does my Hurricane Insurance Cover?
- Flood Vehicles: Avoid Purchasing a Washed up Vehicle
- After the Storm: Consumer Protection Tips
- Mold & Mildew – Cleaning up your flodd damaged home
- After the Flood: Advice for Salvaging Damaged Family Treasures
Download the October 2016 issue of the Wai Halana here
For previous issues of the Wai Halana, click here
To change your subscription, click here.